Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kids in School

Good morning everyone.  I am sitting at my dining room table, computer in front of me, listening to one of my geeky podcasts sans kids.  Liza and Blake are at their second day of school at the Otorohanga South School.  They came home yesterday very excited about being back in school.



I've been into work a couple times trying to figure out the computer system, etc.  Contrary to what I'm used to, it actually seems very user friendly.  There are 2 billing options based on whether patients are registered with the practice or not.  That's right, I said ONLY 2!  No more 9921whatever!  If that does not make sense to you, feel lucky that you do not need to know the medical billing system in the US.

Liza and I got our cell phones activated yesterday.  We are on a pay as you go plan and the rates are very reasonable.  We can even call a landline in the US and talk for an hour for only $2.

More random pictures...
Te Kuiti
  This statue is in a town about 10 miles south of us called Te Kuiti.  This statue proclaims Te Kuiti to be the "Shearing Capital of the World".

1 comment:

  1. Blake and Liza, we hope you like your new school and make many new friends : )

    ReplyDelete