Friday, October 8, 2010

Zorbing

Last weekend was another long one and the kids are still on holiday from school, so we went to Rotorua.  Rotorua is a tourist destination and the weather was beautiful, so we went non-stop.

Day 1.  When we arrived, our motel room was not quite ready, so we headed to the Zorb.  Liza and Blake rode together in the Hydro-Zorb, with water inside so they sloshed around on the way down.

Inside the Zorb
Well, it's my turn to do a Saturday morning shift, so I have to go.  More about Rotorua later...
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun but you wouldn't catch me (Grandpa) in that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Porter is pretty much exclusively wearing the hat you made. It fits the best and is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd join you guys in the zorb in a heartbeat...it looks like lots of fun! Liza, skyping was fun this afternoon...your pancakes sounded delicious. It's my bedtime, so I'm going to close for now, head to the bath and my current book, Steinbeck's Travels with Charley...Charley's his standard poodle and a best "traveling companion"...it's a memoir of a trip they made around the US in a truck and camper. I miss you and love you and am sending big hugs to all of you! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen the zorb on tv! awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete