Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Liza!

Liza is 13 today!  She woke up to find a present I had wrapped for her of underwear and earrings.  Weird, I know.  Anyways, she seemed happy.  Today is 3 months since getting her braces off also, so she now only has to wear her retainers at night.

 
She got a birthday welcome and balloons at my clinic, then went to school.

At lunch, I had to go home to meet the electrician so we could figure out why we had no hot water this morning.  When I got there, the problem was already fixed, so I watched an episode of The Soprano's and baked some M&M brownies for Liza's birthday dinner.

After school, at Kid's Club, both kids had a little bit of a meltdown because they miss their dad, but were doing okay once I picked them up.  We bought brie and crackers (Liza's choice) to add to the mince and cheese pies I cooked for dinner.

Now, while Blake takes an overdue hot shower, Liza and I are going to watch a TV show together.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Liza, from Elizabeth. Sorry this is the wrong day, but I did remember, but had no access to the computer!!
    Sounds like you had a good day!!
    Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza Lu, I'm so proud of you...I don't say that often enough. Hope you had a great birthday...I know you're continuing to celebrate, so just enjoy each moment! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete